TW® Alumina Wear protection Ceramics
TW® Alumina Wear ceramic hex mat
TW® Alumina Wear Resistant Ceramic
TC® Alumina Ceramic Cylinder
TL® Alumina Lining Brick
TCR® Rubber Ceramic Wear panel
How to find Tecera
Tecera is an ISO9001 certificated company, Conforming the ISO9001:2008 quality management system.
Tecera is an ISO14001 certificated company, Conforming the ISO14001:2004 environmental management system.
Tecera is an OHSAS18001 certificated company, Conformin the OHSAS18001:2007occupational health & safety management system.
Who is Tecera?
● The sub-company of Shandong Crown Holding Group.
● The global well-known top quality wear resistant ceramic manufacturer.
● Over 18 years experience for wear protection ceramic research and production.
● Owning 3 automatic production lines with annual production capacity over 30000 MT wear resistant ceramics.
● The plant is occupying more than 30000m2 with more than 300 employees worldwide.
● Enjoy excellent reputation in wear protection market in over 30 countries worldwide.
● An ISO9001 & ISO 14001 Certificated company.
What Tecera Produce?
● Wear resistant ceramic tile/brick/mosaic mat/hex.mat/Cylinder with alumina content from 92% up to 99%. More than 2000 size and shapes are available.
● Alumina wear resistant ceramic tube, diameter from 40mm up to 500mm.
● Wear resistant ceramic & rubber combined panel with various sizes
● Ceramic lined wear resistant pipe
● Customized/pre-engineered alumina ceramic and wear resistant part upon request
● Alumina grinding ball/bead for material grinding/milling.
● Zirconia ceramic including grinding ball/beads and special shape ceramic.
● High quality catalyst support media and catalyst carrier including ball, Cylinder & Raschig ring with alumina content from 20% up to 99.5%.
What Tecera provide?
● High quality wear resistant ceramic for various industries.
● Design and installation for wear protection project.
● Consulting for industrial wear protection solutions.
● Consulting for industry grinding to help customer save energy.
● Design and produce special requested catalyst and catalyst support media.