SHS-self-propagating ceramic steel pipe
SHS-self-propagating ceramic steel pipe and elbow create a new generation of abrasion and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline. The composite pipe is composed of three layers: ceramic, intermediate, and steel layers. The ceramic layer is formed by molten alumina at a temperature above 2500 degree. The molten alumina produced from the reaction Fe2O3+2Al=2Fe+Al2O3 spreads on the inside wall of the steel pipe under the influence of a centrifugal force, then solidifies, so the ceramic layer has high density and smooth surface and bonds to the steel pipe.
■ Applicable Industries:
1. Pipe need excellent wear resistance property: Power plant, Mining, Sea Port,
Coal Plant, And pipe for transporting the powder, slurry, sand etc. 。
2. Coal washing plant, pipe for transporting coal and other material.
3. Pipe for transporting the melted aluminium.
4. Any pipe which need wear protection, corrosion protection etc.
■ Regular sizes:
Any sizes are available, upon customer’s specific drawing.
In wooden box or cage, packed in fumigated wooden pallet with net weight 20-24MT/20'FCL.
■ Key benefits:
1) Excellent wear resistance, Alumina content of the ceramic liner is higher than 95%, Hardness HV1000-1500. The wear protection performance is more than 10 times better than carbon steel after quenching, and better than.
2) Excellent corrosion resistance, stable chemical properties.
3) Excellent thermal resistance performance up to 2000℃,Can be used in the area from -50℃ to 900℃ for long time.
4) Can be connected with other pipe by welding, flange and soft fast connecting, easy installation.